Thursday, October 2, 2008

Need help! (MBS2)

I have just signed up on this blog site. This is actually part and an application of my lesson on Web 2.0. Then, I saw an ad on TV about Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2 to be held here in GenSan. Well, my curiosity got me and so I tried surfing on the net for more info about it. I found out that there's no registration fee needed. However, the organizers thought of a unique way or should I say, clever way, for an interested party to register. Well folks, it may sound that easy, but for me, who is just starting to know my way around this blog site, I am having trouble registering. Okay, okay, I'm actually quite panicky as there's a deadline to register. I don't know how to register! Wait, can't I just barge in at the venue come October 25-26, 2008? Pleaseeeeee?

No comments: