Friday, October 31, 2008

MBS2, a success!!!

I was one of those fortunate generals who attended the recently concluded 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit held at Family Country Homes and Convention Center in General Santos City last October 25-26, 2008. It was undoubtedly a very successful gathering of Mindanaoan Bloggers headed by Avel Manansala, the man behind Bariles Republic. This man, whom I only met during the summit, was very accommodating and made everyone comfortable and at home. I think no one in the summit felt left out or OP (out of place). In fact, as I observed, every blogger had a blast during the summit and during the tour. Sir Avel’s commitment and effort to make the summit a success was incomparable! Congratulations Sir Avel and your staff for a job well done!!!

with our very own City Mayor Jun Acharon
me with the MBS2 tarp as background
the man, Avel Manansala aka Bariles
with Bariles, Kea and Jessie
some of the freebies
my name tag
the pinoy R.N. on board

me with Kea
Kea with her school friends and with C.M. Acharon

4 comments:

Georg Kevin A. Paquet said...

grabeh ang saya ng MBS2, another post about it again haha parang di na nauubusan ang google reader ko ah :D


Greetings,
pinoyteens.net

sunsetwishes said...

Thanks for dropping by...

:)

Avel Manansala said...

hi Ate (ate daw o!) :)

Magandang GenSan!

I am touched with the way you wrote about me. Actually, it wouldn't be a success if there were no participants like you to make it really happen.

I also had fun networking with everyone.

Keep in touch ok?

Marami pang susunod na surprises!

Yehey!

love,

Kuya

sunsetwishes said...

Hi kuya Avel (gaya-gaya, puto maya, hehehe)... Thanks for the comment. Thank you also for making us all welcomed and comfortable sa summit. Your leadership and commitment made it successful. We, participants are only icing on the cake, so to speak, hehehe...It was wonderful meeting you and all the bloggers who participated. And I assure you , I'll be on the look out for those incoming surprises, yehey! :)